Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ski Trip

Jonathan and I went skiing today for the first time this season! We went to Hesperus, CO to a small ski area there. ( http://www.ski-hesperus.com/ ) We went with another couple that we've become great friends with, Curt & Erin. Erin and I took ski lessons and Jonathan got to try snowboarding for the first time. He had a lesson as well. Curt's a pro so he went and explored the mountain while we all had lessons.

It was snowing all day while we were skiing so visibility was almost non-existent, which made it a little harder. We couldn't see the hills very well until we were there and either slowed down as fast as we could or were slowed down by the incline!

It was a lot of fun!! I can't wait to have a chance to try it out again.

1 comment:

  1. i am jealous that you got to go skiing!!! i've been wanting to go b/c eric has enver been before and i love love love to ski!!!:) glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete