Wednesday, January 21, 2009

All differences aside

yesterday was a day for the history books in many ways. No matter the political differences that are present I believe President Obama is a good man. I love seeing his relationship with his wife and daughters. But I do believe he has a lot to prove in other aspects and am anxious to see what will happen over the next few years.

I was glued to Fox News all day. I didn't want to do anything else or change the channel. This election and inauguration was not the first I have participated in, but it was the first one I was old enough to know and care about everything that was going on. There were moments yesterday that I got chills from the events on TV. I was excited to watch all of the events of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment