Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It has begun

I had a job interview this morning for a job with a local credit union. I won't know until Friday if I get a second interview. But after I returned home I started reading Twilight , finally.
I did nothing else today and it was great. Luckily I didn't have too much that needed to be done, just random cleaning. That will all have to wait until I'm done with the book now!!! This book is really great even though I've already seen the movie and know what's coming. The book is much more detailed and interesting. The movie come to DVD in March and I ready to get it and show Jonathan how good it is and that I'm not crazy!! I can't wait to finish this book and read the other three in the saga!!
It's strange that I'm so excited about reading this book. I used to hate reading. Now I love it and only in the past few years have really started to enjoy it as a hobby and something to do in free time. Except for times like now, Jonathan is playing his guitar and according to him, "It only sounds good LOUD!!!"

We made Valentine's Day reservations yesterday!! I am very excited. We are going to a restaurant in Durango, CO we went to over Christmas. It is Mutu's Italian Kitchen. The food is amazing! I can't wait to get beautified and celebrate my first Valentine's Day with my husband. It should be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment