I did this on Facebook.com and thought I would share it with you. If you want you can comment or email your responses too! :)
(You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be "tagged". You have to email the person who "tagged" you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.)
1. I was born an raised in Oklahoma
2. I live in Farmington, New Mexico
3. I wish I could be a full-time wedding planner
4. I Love reading Twilight (it really is like a drug)
5. I love being with friends, even if we're doing nothing
6. I want sushi almost all the time
7. I have the greatest husband
8. I feel blessed in the life I was given and for the people in my life.
9. I really enjoy cooking and baking
10. I don't like making beds
11. I want to go camping every weekend this summer
12. I love the smell of laundry and clean things
13. I want a dog, but don't know when I'll be able to get one.
14. I wish I got to spend for time with family
15. I think with my heart too much
16. I put my heart into everything I do
17. I love getting Christmas gifts for people
18. I wish I could go buy a new wardrobe without thinking
19. I want to go to a beach for a month
20. I am ready for another vacation with Jonathan
21. I am excited to see what's to come
22. I want to get a house that Jonathan and I can make our's
23. I want to be able to hike this summer and not feeling like I can't breath half the way
24. I hope family and friends are able to visit New Mexico this year
25. I am happy
i want to be awedding planner too!! i think that would be so much fun!!! :)
ReplyDelete