has been filled with lots of fun for Jonathan and me. We've been spending a lot of time with our friends. We went shooting last weekend. Jonathan has been wanting to go for a while but we didn't know where we could go out here. We went with three good friends of ours. Our friends, Erin, Curt and Scott. Erin and I shot some, she had never held a gun before that day, so she wasn't that interested. She and I went climbing on the rocks and caves around where the guys where shooting. We sat on top of a big ledge for most of the time watching, talking and soaking up the sun.
Jonathan started his latest rotation Monday. He likes the work, but he's in a different building and with people that aren't that fun to work with. We are waiting to see if he will be "stuck" there or if he will get to go somewhere else. As of now, we know nothing.
Next week at some point we plan to go back to Durango for sushi again. Next week is Erin's birthday, so we're going to go celebrate with sushi again.
I'm very happy to have met Erin. She and I are really similar, in almost every way. Same attitudes, ideas, hobbies, etc. Also Erin's fiance Curt and Jonathan are really similar. We have a lot of fun together and since we get along so well we spend a lot of our free time together.
I haven't started reading Twilight yet. I bought it, but can't get in the mood to start reading yet. SOON!
I finally heard back about the job interviews I had and didn't get the jobs. I'm still looking, but everyone I talk to isn't hiring because of the economy or has nothing available. Hopefully I'll find the perfect fit soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment