I have been reading a book I got around Christmas almost non-stop lately. I hadn't read a lot of it at a time up until this week. It's called The Reader. I really enjoyed the book and the movie is out right now. I can't wait to get a chance to see it come to life. It's a different book than what I expected, but really entertaining. If you want more info. let me know!
I'm really excited because now, I can go buy Twilight and start reading the series. From what I understand, once I start I won't be able to put the books down. After seeing the movie I can see how they are addictive!! I'm excited. If I don't go get it tonight, I'm heading to the store in the morning for sure!
Today is Jonathan's birthday. He has spent the evening enjoying some Wii video games. It's rare he gets to enjoy them without me being bored and wanting to watch something else. But I had to finish my book tonight and it's his birthday.
I'm still waiting to hear about a job. I've talked with them and they are just moving paperwork slowly after the long break. It's frustrating, but I'm waiting.
Jonathan and I really want to go ski/snowboard again soon. It is kind of expensive since we have to rent all the equipment on top of lift tickets so we can't go as much as we would like. If I get a job, I have a feeling we'll be going to eat sushi and ski to celebrate. I've also been wanting sushi for every meal since we had it over the weekend. I also tried some Plum Wine. AWESOME!! It's really sweet, but the perfect drink to have with sushi in my opinion!!!
hey i like that new background. very similar to this other really cool girl i know:) ha!!!
ReplyDelete