Jonathan and I had about seven friends over to have dinner and watch the game. We had some SEC fans and OU/Big 12 fans there so it was a good time.
Jonathan's birthday is Wednesday, Jan. 14th. I'm trying to decide what I want to do for him. I know at some point next week we're going to Durango, CO for Jonathan's birthday and have sushi. He's been looking forward to this for a while, so that's a must. He loves sushi!!
We are taking care of three dogs for our friends that are on vacation for 2 weeks. We don't have them at our house, but we're going over in the mornings and evenings to feed, let out, etc. They know I love dogs, so they asked if we'd take care of them instead of putting them in a kennel for that long. I'm excited to get to play with their dogs whenever I want basically for two weeks!!
I went to see the movie Twilight with a girlfriend, Erin, of mine this week. I didn't know much about it but thought it sounded good. Erin has read all of the books so she really wanted to see it. I am now officially obsessed with it. I am currently trying to read a book I just started as fast as possible so I can go get the Twilight series and read them all!! It's definately a "girly" series. I mean a girl falling in love with a vampire who doesn't eat people!! Yeah, it sounds ridiculous, but it's really good!! :) I'll stop talking about it or I'll go on forever. I'm really excited about these books!!
After the movie Erin and I went to the mall and I finally got a pair of boots. I've been needing a new pair all winter so I am very happy to have them. If they are comfy after a while I'm going to go get the boots in black too!! :)
I was hoping to have a job by now, but the two I'm waiting to hear from with San Juan College are still in the "paperwork process" so no decision yet. I don't know how long this will take but for now I'm still waiting.
i've yet to jump on the twilight bandwagon?? it is really good?? i'm not a big fan of vampires and things like that so i wasn't even sure i would like it...oh and i'm jealous that ya'll are so close that you can drive to durango whenever you want-ha!!!:) have fun and have a great week-married birthdays are awesome!!!!:)
ReplyDelete