Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm ready for summer.

This morning I woke up to a snowy day. We had a nice weekend with weather in 60s. I was looking forward to some warm weather to stay. Luckily it is sunny and the snow is melting now pretty quickly.

Jonathan and I have decided we will be camping about every other weekend this summer, as long as we don't have other things to do. Hopefully we'll have some family out for the 4th of July or throughout the summer that can join us at some point.

Jonathan and I will hope we will find a new place to move into either this week or early next week. We want to find a house (not half a house :) ) in a better neighborhood. We feel good about us finding something better than where we are.

I made a quick trip to Durango yesterday with my friend Erin. We went to a organic food store and got some sushi grade tuna and salmon and then came back and made about 16 roles of sushi for the four of us sushi lovers. I also stopped by Pier 1 while in Durango and got us two sushi sets that included, plates, sauce cups, chop sticks, stick holders and placemats. They are really pretty, and I can't wait to get to use them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment