Thursday, April 9, 2009

New or Build?

We are house hunting!
We've seen a few houses, driven by LOTS and are almost to be decision point. We are trying to decide whether we want to buy a new(er) house or build one. Building would be a little more, but we'd get exactly what we want. Not decisions yet, but soon! I'd say within the next two weeks we will have started paperwork to buy or build. We are VERY excited!!!
There are two houses we've looked at and narrowed our search down to. We like them both, but we don't like one or two aspects of each, that's why we are considering building and getting just want we want, and not something we don't.
I found out I am approved for all of my days off for our OK trips in May and June. We'll be back and can't wait in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment