Monday, March 2, 2009

Not much has changed

since the last post.

I enjoyed a Girl's Night with some ladies who work for COP and COP wives this past Friday. We're going to start a monthly Girl's Night so we can get together and enjoy ourselves at someone's house. I had a GREAT time with them and enjoyed getting to know the girls better. I've been watching Grey's Anatomy with my friend Erin every Thursday since she and I both follow the show. Now we're found more girls who watch it so we'll get extra girls night every week it's on. I've made great friends since we've been here.

We are beginning to think about where we want to move to in May/June when our lease is up. We're still trying to find a rental but a house that gives us more space. Renting here is strange and hard to come by but we'll find something we're sure.

I've become frustrated with my job search. I can't seem to find anyone in Farmington that wants to hire anyone with a college education. It is really irritating. I know and Jonathan keeps reminding me that the right job will come when it is time. But the process is still frustrating.

I am going to Durango tomorrow with my friend Erin. She's getting married in August in Durango and we're going to go check out some vendors together. It will be a lot of fun. Of course we'll have a sushi lunch!! :)

I finished reading the Twilight books I've been reading since January. I finished book four this afternoon. I'm sad it's over. It was such a great story but its a good thing I'm done for Jonathan's sake. I know he's tired of me reading and telling him about it. I did pre-order the movie this weekend. It comes out March 21 and I should get it in the mail then. He knows he's going to have to watch it with me. I think he will enjoy it if he allows himself to. There is plenty of action to keep his interest.

We're been planning our trips back to OK in May & June. They will be short trips but good to see some family and friends. We're planning a longer trip back to OK around Thanksgiving or Christmas again this year. We haven't decided which we will be coming back for yet.

The weather has been beautiful the past week or so in Farmington. Today it is in the 70s. We've been trying to be outside a lot and enjoy it while it lasts. It supposed to get chilly again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment