Jonathan still has a job!! Yay! He found out this afternoon that he will not be let go from COP. We never thought he would be, but the possibility was always there. There will be some changes in the near future but no word on what exactly will be happening and when. We think he is just going to be placed in a permanent spot and end his grad. rotations early.
I'm heading to Durango tomorrow with my friend Erin again. We're going to do more wedding stuff and get all her vendors in line for their wedding in August. This also means, sushi!! Erin actual made sushi at her place yesterday and it turned out great!! She's going to teach me soon. If I can make it, this is going to a great skill. She made about $30-40 worth of sushi for $7.
This is Erin & Curt so you have faces to reference to when I'm talking about them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment