Monday, March 23, 2009

Today was my first day

at my new job. It went well. It was a busy day, but that made it go by fast. It's a good job. Not something I would want to do forever, but great for a few years until we move or plans change. I have really nice and fun co-workers.

We went on a shopping spree this weekend. We went to Albuquerque Friday afternoon and got us both some much needed new clothes and some great hiking boots. They are Asolo brand from Romania. So comfy!! We can't wait to use them when it warms up.

The weather has been amazing lately. We've both been wearing shorts and summer clothes. Today is got cold again. I had ice on my windows and the high was 52 degrees. We had just enough warm weather to make Jonathan's allergies start up, then it left. I hope he doesn't suffer too much once the weather makes up his mind.

We've decided we aren't going to the wedding in May we originally planned to attend. We will still be in OK, but just visiting with family and not making another trip while we are there. We are excited to see everyone again, and can't wait for our visit. Although it will be really short, it will be a lot of fun!! :)

I hope my in-laws have a Happy Anniversary on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment