Jonathan and I went looking for bargains and getting an idea of what we want to get for all the weddings and showers we have starting in May. We ended up getting a few things that were on sale. We both decided it was fun getting stuff at our wedding, but buying isn't as fun!! Just kidding, I enjoy buying stuff, Jonathan, not so much.
Jonathan borrowed an amp from a friend that's double his size. This means double the volume!!
:( Wow, that's loud!! But he's having fun, so I can't complain too much.
I've got a phone interview tomorrow afternoon with an office associated with San Juan Regional Hospital. Hopefully it will go okay. Never had a phone interview before.
We spent today being pretty lazy. I baked a lot! I made a chicken pot pie from scratch for lunch then made bread pudding this afternoon with some leftover french bread. Jonathan doesn't like bread pudding so he made no-bake cookies that I don't like. We're both going to be on a sugar high all week eating our desserts. But it will be yummy!!!
I'm thinking about other books to start reading. I like romantic fiction usually. I was thinking about reading two different things but can't decide on which. Possibly a book called, The Host, by Stephanie Meyers, the Twilight series author or reading all the Jane Austen books. I've seen many of the movies about her books, but never read them. I'm open to suggestion on any other books that are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment