Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Update

I'm feeling good today. I don't remember anything after the IV yesterday, which was what I expected, but it is a very weird feeling. Jonathan said I was talking and only a little goofy showing off my car to the dentist who aparently really liked it. I don't remember anything until about 1pm when I woke up yesterday. The procedure to get the teeth out took a little longer than expected. The bottom teeth had started to take root already so they didn't come out as quickly. They gave Jonathan the teeth and they are disgusting. There is little bits of gum on them. I have no clue what we will do with them. He didn't want them, they just told him to take them to me. Yuck!
I got plenty of sleep last night. Woke up at 5am and took some pain medicine. I have chipmunk cheeks today but minor discomfort. Trying to keep ice packs on my cheeks but not having any on over night puffed them up.
Thankful I am feeling so good. Going to get some laundry done today, give the pup a bath and Jonathan said he would drive me to Hobby Lobby for fall decoration since I can't drive myself on the pain killers I'm on. Should be a good day!

It's is getting cool in Farmington. Upper 30's over night and in the 60 currently. Fall is here and I'm loving it.
Happy Birthday tomorrow Renee and Travis next Saturday! Love you bunches!!


No comments:

Post a Comment