Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall is here! It has been cold and wet this week. The mornings are in the 40’s when I go to work and rain in the evenings the past few days. It’s been nice. We’re going to try and make it up to Durango for dinner tonight, sushi! Saturday’s are for football and Sunday afternoons are for paintball this time of year so my weekend days for sushi are limited.

We’re getting ready to head to OK for Thanksgiving already. Got the kennel for Daphne booked and I’m hoping to get a new (larger) suitcase this weekend while Jonathan is busy. I always over pack, especially when going on a trip for a week or more. I need a slightly bigger suitcase for these long trips. And when going to OK we never know how the weather will be for the entire week. We’ll be spending the first part of the week in Ardmore, mid-week in Langley and last couple of days in OKC so hopefully we’ll get to see lots of family.

I am finally back to eating normal after my wisdom teeth extraction. It took about a week and a half, but I can finally eat anything I want again without hurting my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment