We have been taking it easy. We had some friends over for a last minute BBQ the other night, but we've been really mellow lately, for us! :) Of course, we did paint our guest room but for us, not doing something most nights is mellow.
Monday night Jonathan played Ultimate Frisbee (a.k.a. Frisbee football) again. During the game he had a big collision with a teammate going for the Frisbee and was pretty sore afterwards.
Tonight Jonathan is going out to play volleyball while I have a girlfriend over the plan a bridal shower for our friend Erin that is coming up soon. It isn't for 3 weeks, but she and I are both busy between now and then, so we need to plan most of it, or at least get our ideas together.
This weekend we have another pool party and Jonathan may float the river Sunday. I told him I would not be doing that because I know I would FRY and am not going to put myself in that situation.
Fun Times!!
Hey Brooke and Jonathan. I can't tell you how much fun it is reading this blog. It sure keeps us up to date with all the fun you are having! Your house is adorable and you have it fixed up very nice. I saw your mom and Wilma on Friday for Colby's funeral. They are really looking forward to seeing you soon. You all take care and keep on blogging!
ReplyDelete