Thursday, July 2, 2009

Job Update

I will no longer be the Sales & Marketing Assistant. That was given to another person within our office. A new position was opened up for me. I will be doing Cost/Quote Estimations for all of our projects. There is already this position, but he is needing some help, so that will be me. This position will be much more exciting and interesting for me. I am VERY EXCITED!

The oppourtunities this postion will open for me could be endless. I will be working with all the management teams in our office and in our corporate office for the Americas. It could be a stressful job at times, but also very rewarding. For example, I could be the person to propose a bid on a project to a customer, win it, and get millions for our company with any given project. This new position is very indepth and will take me at least 1 year to learn everything.

I will be going through an extensive training period which will include some night time "classes" where I will be learning the ins and outs of our business and more than I ever wanted to know about generators.

More details as I get them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment