Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another House Project

We went shopping for a breakfast table and/or wall art but couldn't find anything we liked. I am ready to get the house looking the way I want it so Jonathan suggested getting some painting done.

We decided to paint our guest room about 4pm Saturday afternoon. It was ugly, navy and puke green walls, they had to go! Since we're having some family visit in 2 weeks we decided that room would be great to fix up a little.
The paint the was on the wall was ugly, but was peeling off. We peeled a wall and about 1/4 of another wall before we decided to try and prime it and see what happened. I'm glad we did, otherwise, we'd still be peeling that paint off.

Sunday, we primed the whole room in the morning and painted it all after lunch. It looks really great now. Ready for visitors!! We haven't got the bed moved back in yet, but here is the "finished" project.


Before

After

Bright and light! We're very happy with the finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment