Sunday, January 23, 2011

We had a good week. Jonathan's friend Chris brought us 2 phesant that we made and were please with. He fried then like chicken and that's basically what they tasted like. Friday night we wennt to Durango to eat with our friends and watch them burn their Christmas tree. We took come pictures and videos. That was pretty entertaining. Saturday we were planning to go ski but I have been fighting a cold and we didn't make it. Jonathan made gumbo instead from our friend Andrew's recipe. We put chicken, shrimp and spicy sausage in it. It was SO good!!! I've been trying to feel better today. We've spent it on the sofa mainly. Nice to have a relaxing weekend every once and a while. Next weekend I will probably be heading to Durango for a girlie day with Melissa and 2 of my co-workers. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment