Our wedding scrapbook is done. I am very happy with it! I can't wait to show it off.
Jonathan played in a golf tournament Thursday and Saturday. He had a lot of fun, but it worn out from being the the heat/sun for a few days.
We took his intern, Taylor, up to Durango for sushi Friday night. It was very good. It had been a while since we'd eaten it.
I had a book club meeting last night and we decided our next 4 months books. Next is "My Sister's Keeper". I just saw the movie and was going to read the book anyways so I suggested it. We'll have it sometime in July at our house and watch the movie too.
I'm getting pictures together to start on the honeymoon scrapbook soon. I don't have a lot of pictures that I want to use for it so it should take as much time as the wedding did. Then, onto our Vegas trip. That one will be huge like the wedding if I use all the pictures I have picked out now.
Today is going to be pretty relaxing I think. Jonathan need to mow the backyard and I need to finish cleaning up after the mess I made with all my papers, stickers and things I layed out everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment