Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got my teethed cleaned today. It looks like I'll be getting my wisdom teether taken out sometime after August. Maybe not until after my next appointment in January, but they have to come out I think. My upper right tooth has broken through. I have no pain, but my mouth wouldn't fit the teeth if they decide to come in further. Not excited about it. I have a great hygenist and she just got her's taken out 3 weeks ago, because she had too, and she helped me feel better about it.

We have a COP pool party this summer. It's one that happens every summer at a geologists house with a nice pool and grass volley ball court. They are a lot of fun and I can't wait to enjoy the pool!!

Friday night I think we're going to try and head to Durango again and have a nice dinner for my birthday. I can't decide between sushi, italian or trying a french restaurant.

It looks like it's going to be a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment