
On our drive back we planned to stop in Albuqurque lunch. We got there early so we killed some time in Lowe's. Jonathan decided (with my help) to get a miter saw. He's been wanting one and I've been wanting him to make me some things, like a dog house, some shelves, fixing our bar in the back. (Yep, I've got a list already). We'll probably get some wood soon for Daphne's dog house. He's got a porch planned so far for it. It should turn out pretty cute.
We have decided I will be flying back to Oklahoma for my friends wedding I am in May 1st. and Jonathan will be staying in NM. I'll be in April 29th and leave May 2nd.
We've got a busy next few weeks up to my flight back. This weekend I'll be in Durango Saturday to get my bridemaid dress altered and I plan on stopping by the recently opened Bed Bath & Beyond too. Maybe even Pier One. Jonathan is trying to get a group together to play paintball, but if that doesn't work, I'm pretty sure I'll come back to a dog house in the making. Then Sunday we'll be going to Durango again with some friends for sushi. The Sunday happy hour at a place we like it a steal that we like to catch every so often.
Finally, Thursday morning we're heading to VEGAS!! We'll be dropping Daphne off at a kennel at heading out with our friends Chuck and Emily around 9:30. We're excited and ready to go enjoy the trip.
We're getting ready for camping season to get here. We can't hardly wait to get up into the mountains. We hope we get some visitors from OK throughout the summer too! (hint, hint)
No comments:
Post a Comment