Friday, March 12, 2010

It's been a while...

since my last post. Jonathan and I have stayed busy, but haven't done too much! :) (That makes sense right).

We had a great trip to Oklahoma a few weeks ago. We got to spend a lot of time with family and it was a wonderful, relaxing trip that we both needed.

In the meantime, Jonathan has gotten a paintball gun with some of his friends and is very excited. He's gone and played once so far. Hopefully the weather will get nicer soon so he can play more.

I have been enjoying listening to books on CD while at work. I've "read" two for my book club and am currently listening to one for pleasure in between book club books. The current list I've listened it is: Eat, Pray Love (Loved this book), Water for Elephants (hated this book), and I'm listening to The Shack right now. I am really enjoying it so far. I'm about half way through it and started about this time yesterday. It is in some way the perfect book for me right now. I definately recommend it so far, but I will update once finished! :) (Thanks for recommending it Lisa!)

Work is going good for both Jonathan and myself. I worked most of last weekend on a project with my co-workers and had a good time. Jonathan is doing great as well. He just got promoted! I'm so happy and proud!

We seeded our yard last weekend after having beautiful weather, then it rained a lot which we were happy about, then a few days later we got 5 inches of snow.

Last night we went with some friends to have pizza and watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was fun, a weird movie, but fun. We are heading to Albuqurque tomorrow with our friend Andrew Soon. Shopping time! Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment