Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lately,

I made it through the wedding craziness! It's much more stressful to be helping "coordinate" a wedding than it is to be the bride. It's hard for a person like me who plans something and "freaks out" when my plans get messed up. Just ask Jonathan, this is the case for everything. So when things happened and it's for one of my best friends wedding and I have to fix it. I was stressing! I had a good time being with her and friends though. Erin was happy at the end of the day so I'm happy about how everything worked out. I'm not sure she knows about any of the issues we had, so that's good. That's what I was there for! :)

Jonathan has been working in the backyard like a crazy man. He got himself sick he worked so hard. He was stirring up so much dust, and there was mildew under the plastic lining in the yard that his allergies got so bad, now he has a head cold. Our yard is looking great. We have three flower bed now, and the yucca that was almost in the middle of the yard, for no reason, is now in one of them. We will be installing a sprinkler system and planting some seed soon. We decided not to lay sod until next spring, only is the seed doesn't catch.

We joined a gym in town and I am starting to go to a Body Pump classes 3 nights a week with some girlfriends while Jonathan works out. I'm excited. The class is set up to popular music and changes every few months with the new popular songs.

We are having a football party this Saturday to celebrate football season finally being here. We will be watching the OSU, OU and LSU games back to back all day with some friends from all the schools, and others over the eat lots of snacks and hang out. I'm looking forward to it. I LOVE OU FOOTBALL SEASON!! That's one thing I miss most about being in Norman, OK.

GO SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment