Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

This week has been crazy, and it's only Wednesday. Luckily, I don't think it can get any crazier so it should be calm and relaxing.

We found out this weekend that we will be inheriting basically an entire house worth of furniture from my fabulous in-laws. After moving, and storing it for a while they are finally ready to be rid of it and we are really excited to help them. We've been trying to figure out what we're going to do with the new and the few things we have now in out duplex. We will be out of here in May, so we may end up living in "storage" for a few months. It will be well worth it. We've always been trying to figure out how we're going to get it from Oklahoma to New Mexico. We've decided we have to rent a truck to get it here. That means we will be driving back from Oklahoma in separate vehicles after Thanksgiving. I wasn't happy about that idea at all, but I knew its what had to be done. I enjoy sleeping on those trips most of the time, and letting Jonathan drive and that works. Luckily, my parents didn't like the idea of it either and have offered to get us a hotel for a night so we can rest. Yay!

Jonathan left this morning for Houston. He'll be there for a few days for some training. So, I'm stuck at the house. The days are fine, I'm used to Jonathan being gone working then, but the nights are hard, it can get boring and lonely without him around and with nothing really to do. I've been keeping myself busy cleaning, doing my nails, etc. :)

I also found out this evening that there will be 3 wedding I have to attend in May & June of '09. I don't know how this is going to work. 1- May 2nd., 2- May 23rd., 3- June 13th. That's going to be craziness. Hopefully I'll have a job by then and we can afford to fly back or I don't know how we're going to do that.

Jonathan will be back Saturday afternoon. Yay! And we will get his clothes cleaned and begin getting everything ready for our trip to Oklahoma. We'll leave Friday morning, probably around 3-4 a.m. Ugh!!!! :( I'm lucky I have a wonderful husband who loves driving and doesn't mind me sleeping when it's still dark outside. I have been promised that I'll get to drive the truck on the way to OK since I've only ever driven it on city streets and don't know where anything is on the truck other than radio and temp. I don't want to be on the interstate fiddling with stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment