Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Weekend and more...

We went to a Halloween party at another COP's house last night. It was a good time. There weren't too many people we new there, so we didn't stay too long. It was a costume party, and we hadn't planned any costumes and sort of decided to go last minute. We were scrambling around the house for a while, trying to find costumes. I destroyed out bedroom with clothes everywhere. We finally decided on Jonathan as a beach bum and I was a construction worker. They turned out pretty well, considering when we decided to make them up. :) Before we headed to the party we had a TON of trick-or-treaters. We had two hundred pieces of candy and within an hour it was all gone. Craziness, but it was fun seeing them dressed up and having fun.

Today, Jonathan has been gone since 9am getting firewood with a friend. He just called and they plan to be back around 5pm. They drove 1 hr. 1/2 for this wood. I think that's crazy, but whatever. He told me all he's had to eat today was two bags of peanuts so I'm preparing to make his a big meal when we gets home so he can finally eat and watch some OU football.

I'm very excited that I've turned my calendar to November and I see how close our trip to Oklahoma is! I can't wait!!! Also our 6 month wedding anniversary is this month. My mom informed me of this and I cannot believe it's already been six months. It seems like we just got married and move out here. The year mark is going to soon! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment