Monday, April 22, 2013

It's been too long since my last update. We have been hanging around the house a lot lately. We had some beautiful weather for a few days in March and then almost 2 feet of snow fell. We haven't been able to do too much with all the snow. Now the days are in the 40's more frequently and the snow is starting to melt we've been able to get out more.

Daphne has been loving the nice weather. She has found a perch at the stop of our stairs where she can see out the entry way window. It looks so goofy when she sits like this I had to capture it.


She is also loving laying in the sun outside.

We got our safe in last weekend. After some garage re-arranging we it's a perfect fit. 

I started to learn to knit a few weeks ago. I'm working a hat and it's coming along well I think. I've been working on it slowly but I'm getting quicker each time.

We took a drive to Hatcher's Pass last weekend. It is about 40 minutes away between Palmer & Willow. The Palmer side is all that's open in the winter. It's a beautiful drive.

There are lots of ski and snow mobile trails throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment