It's been almost 1 month since my last "real" post! I'm WAY behind and don't know where to begin.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Farmington this year with family and friends. Lots of good food and company.
Winter has officially hit Farmington. Tomorrow is going to be icy! Jonathan already had an ice encounter tonight on his way home from the gym. Luckily no one was in the road when he hit some ice and did a donut and ended up in the opposite lane.
We've got the COP Christmas party this Saturday night. I decided to re-use a dress and shoes so I'm treating myself to pedicure and updo instead. :)
Only 1 Christmas gift left to buy and my tree is full. We're just about ready to head to OK on the 23rd. Can't believe it's almost that time already.
I've been busy making Christmas cards recently and have them ready for stamps. Now I have to clean up my mess in the guest room! :(
See you in OK soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment