Monday, October 17, 2011

We had a good but tiring weekend. Our friend Andrew from Louisiana was in since last Wednesday and stayed with us. Friday night we went to play pool, one of Jonathan and his favorite past times, and came back to our place with  some friends afterwards. We played a board game until almost 1am. Sometimes those games get really fun the later you're up when you're all loopy from being tired. I still haven't recovered I don't think. I'm NOT a night owl!! Saturday we headed to CO to see what was left of the fall colors. We say some really beautiful areas north of Durango and around the ski area. Once we hit 10,000 feet it was all changed so we turned back to Durango. We stayed around Durango and watched some football before going to eat at a sushi place. Andrew stayed in Durango that night to catch an early flight home Sunday.

Yesterday Jonathan and I ran some errands and were lazy! We both took a nap which rarely happens.

I am going to try a new vampire book series. My boss told me about it. My boss is a 50ish year old man and his wife and teenage daughter made him read the Twilight books. He loved them and we've been talking about them a lot lately. He suggested the Sookie Stackhouse series. They are the books the HBO show True Blood were based off of. I have the book and just need to get started.

It's getting almost to freezing most night around here. Still no major frost, but a little most mornings.

Looking forward to being in OK at Christmas this year. Ready to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment