Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's been a while since I've posted anything. We have been getting ready for summer. Jonathan's afterwork sports have started up for 2 nights a week and I'm going with the pup for a run/walk many nights after work at a local wilderness park. I've also started tanning to help prevent getting too sunburnt on our cruise (28 days!!).

Jonathan is heading out tomorrow morning for Las Vegas for the week. I think he gets home Friday, but I'm not sure. He has some training there so he gets a free trip. I'm jealous I decided I didn't want to join him we he booked it, now I want to go. But we have plans to go later this year so I'll get to go them.

I've been swamped at work lately. I went in this morning and will go in tomorrow morning too to get a project ready. It's huge and complicated, but worth about $60M so it's worth the effort. Unfortunately I don't get any of that..ha!

That's about all. Lots of work and some playtime for us. We're ready for summer, camping and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment