Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vegas, here we come!

We have booked our trip to Vegas. We will be going April 1-4 with our good friends Chuck and Emily. We are very excited!! It will be Jonathan and my first trip there. We're staying at the Monte Carlo in a Strip View Suite. Can't WAIT!!!

The Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

In other news, we'll be in Oklahoma in a week and a half! We're excited about getting back to Oklahoma to see everyone we can.

I had a successful book club meeting at my house last weekend. We had a good time talking about the book and watching the movie. Our next book is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's a memoir about a woman who got divorce and went to travel the world and found great food, religion, and love in Italy, India, and Indonesia. I checked the book out from the library and am planning to check out the CD so I can listen to it at work too.

I'm planning to do more scrapbooking soon. Emily and my friend Vanessa (they got me into scrapbooking to start with) and I are planning to scrapbook our weddings together soon. I also want to do out honeymoon and this Vegas trip. I'm planning to go tack advantage of the 50% scrapbooking this week at Hobby Lobby. Jonathan just roles his eyes at this idea! :) But I'm loving it.

We're going to a few co-workers today to watch the Super Bowl. Since we don't watch NFL much we don't have an opinion on who wins, but it should be a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment