Monday, October 19, 2009

Another week...

Jonathan and I had a good visit with my parents over the weekend. We saw some snow in Colorado and had good food in Durango and from Jonathan!

Sunday after dropping them off at the airport we tried to catch some snowboard sales but it was too early and the stores were still closed.

We got back to Farmington and called up a friend that was interested in buying our couches for her new house. And, we SOLD our couch and loveseat!!! We were so happy to get them our of our garage. We were inspired and cleaned out the garage. I took all of our garage sale boxes to Goodwill and Jonathan went to Lowes and got some wood and brackets. We now have everything off the floor in the garage except for the big stuff, and the ping pong table. Once winter comes we will take apart the table and have room for both vehicles. I can't wait. No scrapping snow for us this year!! (Just shoveling the driveway).

Pictures to come soon of all the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment