We move this weekend. We will close this Thursday, get the keys Friday and begin moving things after work. Our plan is to move all of our boxes and small things Friday night. Saturday morning we've got a lot of friends that are going to help up move. It should go quick! Then we'll have our first BBQ for those that helped up move.
I am officially full-time at my work. No longer a temp employee. I've got paid vacation and days off now, which will be nice. I've been bragging to Jonathan about the number of days I get off compared to Jonathan. It doesn't mean much since he gets more overall with one day off a month whenever he wants it, but it's still fun! :)
Our one year wedding anniversary is Sunday. I can't believe it's been a year already!! Not sure if we'll be doing anything special since we're moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment