Monday, February 9, 2009

Here & There

There is not much going on with us. I'm starting the third book in the Twilight saga tonight. I'm still looking for a job. I have another interview soon with a Dr.'s office. We've finished out taxes (Jonathan finished them, I was not much help!)


We went fishing Saturday. It was 60 degrees and beautiful outside. Caught nothing, but it was fun to get out of the house and enjoy the warm day. It was beautiful in Navajo Dam, NM on the San Juan River. There was some snow remaining on the ground there and it was nice to be near the water! Here are some pictures from that:

Sunday it was freezing and snowing. I took a video of the crazy snow from nowhere from our front door! (too cold to go outside)


We have plans to go to Durango for Valentine's Day. We are both looking forward to our date and dinner. It's going to be a lot of good food and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment