Monday, December 8, 2008

The Latest...

Jonathan and I finally rested this past weekend. We spend Saturday laying around watching football! Those days are always lots of fun, especially when we get to watch OU win their 3rd Big 12 Championship in a row!!




We got our Christmas decorations up. We don't have a lot this year, but enough for now!! :) I'm the worst about buying Christmas gifts and not being able to hold off giving them until Christmas. I've already started asking Jonathan if he's ready to open his. I'll let you know later what I got him and why I'm so excited about giving it to him.




We finally have all the furniture we inherited from Robert and Lisa arranged how we like it. Now we're in the middle of moving clothes from old to new dressers, etc. I have not been in the mood to do any of moving, but I'm slowly getting there. This is also giving me a chance to go through clothes and get rid of the old, the things that don't fit, or those that I never wear. Jonathan's been doing that too.

We're getting the guest room ready for our first visitors since we had a bedroom set in our guest room. Jonathan's parents will be in New Mexico for a few days the week of Christmas! I am really EXCITED! I'm sad I won't be in Oklahoma for Christmas but really happy they will be here with us to celebrate the holiday. I can't wait to make a holiday meal for them. We are also hoping Josh and Kelsy Jo can make it out between their work schedules.

Josh and Kelsy Jo were married this weekend. We were unable to make it back to Oklahoma for the wedding, but I'm anxious to see the pictures and video. I realized Saturday as I was thinking about them and their big day that Kelsy Jo is my only sister-in-law I will have. I hadn't thought about that before. I'm excited to get to know her better and become friends with her.

2 comments:

  1. boomer flippin sooner baby!!!!! glad to find another fun blogger to keep up with!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. boomer flippin' sooner!! glad to find another fun blogger to keep up w/!!:)

    ReplyDelete